Sending Your Hair
● Hair should be clean and dry.
● Separate the hair into several sections around the head to maximize the length.
● Secure the hair in ponytails or braids with at least two tight bands before it is cut. Longer lengths require additional bands along the pony.
● It is critical that the hair all stays in the direction it grows.
● Wrap the ponytails in tissue paper or paper towel all in the same direction to avoid tangling. Place wrapped hair in a plastic bag or paper envelope.
When your hair is cut into ponytails and wrapped. You are ready to send in your hair.
Be sure to include a note with your name and contact information when shipping to our secure facility.
2844 Monterey Parkway
St. Louis Park, MN 55416